Haštalské náměstí 1041/6: Ossuary of the Holy Trinity
The Square of St Castulus (sv. Haštal), a quiet backwater of Prague’s Old Town, contains several notable buildings, including a Baroque-period ossuary (bone-house) dedicated to the Holy Trinity, on whose south-facing wall this fresco appears.
Dating from 1717, the wording on the scroll reads ‘[Sum]ma Trini[tas] Miserere No[bis]’: ‘May the Highest Trinity have Mercy on Us’. During its most recent restoration in 2019, the first two words appear to have been incorrectly rendered as ‘Sancta Trinitas’.