Náměstí 14. Října 83/15
The coat-of-arms of Smichov appear in the art nouveau gable of Alois Čenský’s Smíchov market-hall (1906-1909).
Superimposed on the arms of Prague are two small inscutcheons: one shows the double-tailed lion of Bohemia, the other a silver tower on a black mountain. The latter is a rebus, or visual pun, on the name of the family Schwarzenberg, who owned the district in the 17th century.